Belo SunExpert Review

12:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Talking about taking care of our skin, sun screen is the best essential you have to grab everyday. Since summer has started, you better get yourself a good one. When I was a kid, my mom usually gives us this one sticky lotion to apply before diving in. As soon as I knew about different types of sunblock, I didn't stop to look for those aren't sticky ones.

I'm into skincare products lately and that gives me more reasons to not miss getting myself something to protect my skin from the sun this summer. While I'm searching for the products to try on, I saw this Belo Sun Expert in Watsons and luckily it has a package where you'll get a discount. So why not?They have Transparent Mist (SPF 50), Hair and Scalp Shield, and After Sun Gel. It's perfect for a summer ready care package.







The Transparent Mist smells good and it's not sticky at all which is a plus for me. It somehow gives me a glow for a radiant looking skin. I've tried applying it before going into the beach and to the pool and ~tadaah!!~ it really works for my skin! It doesn't make my skin dry and after swimming, I can still feel that my skin has it's moisture from the product.

Never tried any brand of Hair and Scalp Shield. It's my first time to use some thing like this. It has this oil ingredient that makes my hair lessen the frizziness brought by sun exposure and humidity. I recommend using this when you're about to hit the salt water. Because I observed salt water makes my hair more sticky than the pool.

Lastly, the After Sun Gel. It's basically a lotion that will soothes the skin after the sun exposure. It also claims that it hydrates your skin which I did to mine. This product can use on your face and body.

My overall thoughts about these products are good. It smells good and not sticky at all, very convenient to bring wherever you go and the packaging are zeee bomb! Hoping this review is informative to you.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: