The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review

7:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I've heard a lot of good stuffs about this mascara, both locally and internationally. So when I saw it in one of Maybelline shops, I didn't hesitate to get it since it's also on sale for Php 100 off! 
Regular Price : Php 495

I got it for : Php 395


The packaging tricked me! I thought it's dual brush kind of thing. But nahh, the only thing you can take off is the red one - the shorter cap. It's in regular plastic tube like the usual Maybelline mascaras but in different look.
The brush has a short bristles and definitely no fibers.





First coat doesn't give the volume look at all and some of my lashes are clumping.
I fixed the clumping by brushing it with a clean mascara want or brush.
I suggest not to put the Maybelline mascara close to your lashes to avoid clumping. I then add the second coat of the mascara. Tadaaa! Now, I can see the "push up drama" on my lashes!

Let's talk about lower lashes; I am not gifted at all. That's why I tried applying it and so far it did a good job unlike the Rocket Mascara by Maybelline.

No Curl & Coat

Curled

1st coat

2nd coat


Overall thoughts about this mascara:
1 Lowest - 10 Highest

Lengthening - 7
Volumizing - 7
Stays in place - 9
Applied in lower lashes - 9 

It's not bad mascara at all! I love using it for everyday and if I don't wanna feel heavy on my eyes.

For removal, you can use regular makeup remover since it's not waterproof.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: