Strolling Tale

1:09 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Hey there! I created this blog to share about my interests. I'm an introvert person but once you get to know me, I bet you'd get tired of my weirdness. A person who's interested in a lot of things isn't that easy. Sometimes you find yourself stuck in one place thinking about what else is out there to try on. So here are all my interests and a bit of why I like them.

FOOD 
Since I was a kid, eating is my number one hobby. As you can see, physically! I even kept a bottle of coke inside our bathroom because I cannot drink one every weekday. My parents can't stop laughing because of my uncontrollable hunger. Yes I am hungry every minute of the day. I can't even remember how many rice I can eat just for breakfast. As time goes by and learning all about the food facts and nutritional information I didn't know before, I slowly changed my eating habit not too long ago. I just started late last year when I had my short course in pastry where nutrition class is vital in their curriculum. It’s a knock on my door to all the foods I've been eating my whole life. Only if I can be vegan, but so far I cannot (Maybe soon?) but to no offense to those who are. I started to lessen processed and oily foods to my diet. I also tried Pescetarian diet for 2 weeks and I'm proud that I lost about 8KG. It's hard for me to maintain that since I have a pastry business as well. Now I'm just enjoying what I eat in moderation. 

MAKEUP
I am vain. That's how I can start my story about makeup. Who isn’t? I can watch tutorials and reviews about makeup all day. My craziness about makeup began when I first watched Ingrid Nilsen getting ready for Holiday Makeup. It was December 24 and I'm getting ready for Christmas Eve. I entered "holiday makeup" on Youtube and Ingrid has the cutest look from the results so I clicked and watched her video. I also followed a lot of Beauty gurus like Michelle Phan, Zoella Sugg, Tanya Burr and a lot more. Since then, I can't stop asking my family to get me make up stuff since I'm still studying and doesn't have enough money to buy those. Luckily I got enough makeup to play with and that's where my craziness started. Now, I do freelance makeup and uploading online tutorials.

PLACES
My family loves to travel, mostly on our province in Ilocos. We used to go there every vacation and explore different tourist spots around. Ilocos is a province in northern part of the Philippines. You can see tons of mangos, stacks of garlic, various types of bagnet (pork belly) and rice cakes. Travelling to different countries are also our favorite, we also visit our relatives around the world. We mostly go to Singapore and Hongkong mainly because it's just 2-4 hrs of travel and a lot of good deals in terms of shopping! I love travelling because I also get to know their culture and get to try their food! I believe travelling makes you aware of what is around you and how to take care of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: